BARCELONA, Spain -- Former Barcelona player Luis Enrique promised a new start for the Catalan club after signing a two-year cont

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 14.06.2018 08:26

BARCELONA, Spain -- Former Barcelona player Luis Enrique promised a new start for the Catalan club after signing a two-year contract to become coach on Wednesday. Jefferson Lerma Jersey . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. "We believe that this is the beginning of a new Barcelona, a Barcelona that will excite again," Luis Enrique said. "When I left Barca the club told me that it was a see you later and they have kept their word. I cant wait to hear the hymn of Barcelona in the Camp Nou." The 44-year-old Luis Enrique won two league titles as a Barcelona player from 1996-2004 and coached its B team from 2008-11. He also coached at Roma, and led Celta Vigo to a respectable ninth-place finish this season after installing an attractive passing attack on the Barcelona model. Luis Enriques hiring continues a recent tradition of in-house coaches recently represented in Pep Guardiola and Tito Vilanova. That string was broken when Martino was hastily brought in last year after Vilanova resigned to focus on his battle with throat cancer that he eventually lost last month. Luis Enrique is the clubs eighth former captain to coach the club, joining such greats as Laszlo Kubala, Cesar Rodriguez, Johan Cruyff and Guardiola. Although Luis Enrique was never in the same class as them, he will be only the second former captain to coach the clubs B side and first team. Guardiola is the other. Luis Enrique asked not to be compared with Guardiola, and said his best quality as a coach was being a leader, not as an expert in tactics, despite his insider knowledge of Barcelonas ball-control approach. "I dont rely too heavily on tactical knowhow, instead I focus on managing a group, managing egos," he said. "There is work that goes on during the week, work based on knowing each player. I try to be everything a leader is." Luis Enriques immediate goal is to work with sports director Andoni Zubizarreta and rebuild a squad that has experienced a slow slide over the past two years. "He is a coach that knows our way of playing, our philosophy. We believe that we have put the squad that we are going to build for next season in good hands," said Zubizarreta, who also recalled that Enrique had "put a goal or two" past the former Barcelona goalkeeper when Enrique played for Real Madrid. Under Luis Enrique, Barcelona will be expected to bring in reinforcements to help Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Neymar. And he wont be measured -- at least not immediately -- against Guardiola, who won an unprecedented six titles in his first season and 14 of a possible 19 in four years. Luis Enrique acknowledged his other challenge is helping Messi rediscover the competitive spirit that the clubs all-time leading scorer appeared to lack during some matches after recovering from nagging muscle injuries last season. "I am thrilled to have the best player in the world on my team," Enrique said. "Its obvious that Messis output this season wasnt as incredible as in past years ... I hope that with me he can find his best version, but not only him, also Iniesta and Neymar and the rest." Luis Enrique can draw on links with three generations of players, having played alongside veteran Xavi Hernandez, coached former B team player Sergio Busquets, and taken rising talent Rafina Alcantara from Barcelona to Celta on loan and now back. Luis Enrique is one of the few players to have enjoyed successful stints at both Barcelona and Madrid. He occupies a special place among Barcelonas faithful as the one recent player to have left Madrid for Barcelona, in contrast to a group of former stars who left for the Spanish capital, including Luis Figo, Bernd Schuster and Michael Laudrup. Carlos Sanchez Moreno Jersey . Defenceman Tessa Bonhomme was among three players released from the team Tuesday morning along with defenceman Brigette Lacquette of Waterhen, Man. Jose Fernando Cuadrado Jersey .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. http://www.soccercolombia.us/Wilmar-Barrios-Copa-America-Jersey/ WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have brought back Bob Wylie to help develop their offensive line. Wylie was Winnipegs offensive line coach in 2007 and 2008 and most recently he coached the offensive line of the NFLs Oakland Raiders in 2011. Under Wylie, Oaklands offensive line improved from one of the worst in sacks given up to the top five in the NFL. Wylie spent the 2010 season coaching the offensive line with the Denver Broncos, and before returning to the NFL he spent the 2009 season coaching the Saskatchewan Roughriderss offensive line. Winnipeg head coach Mike OShea praised the veteran, who has coached for 20 professional seasons. "Bob is a great teacher of the game," OShea said Tuesday. "He has a long resume of coaching experience aand we are thrilled to have him join our staff. Wilmar Barrios Colombia Jersey. . His experience in all levels of football, on both sides of the border, is such a huge asset for us." The Bombers also added import offensive lineman Randy Richards and import linebacker Cyhl Quarles to their roster Tuesday. Richards is a six-foot-three, 303-pound offensive tackle who played two seasons at Missouri State University from 2011 to 2012. He went undrafted but had a tryout with the San Diego Chargers and was on Tampa Bays practice roster. Quarles, six-three and 212 pounds, played four seasons at Wake Forest University from 2008 to 2011. He attended the 2012 NFL Combine but went undrafted, signed a tryout contract with the Baltimore Ravens and was released in August 2012. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.socceruswntshop.com/becky-sauerbrunn-usa-jersey/]Becky Sauerbrunn Jersey[/url] .com)
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. [url=http://www.soccerbelgiumfansshop.com/Vincent-Kompany-UEFA-European- Belgium-Jersey/]Vincent Kompany Belgiu

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen